See link at bottom of page to download the latest version. Visit the District’s new online tax portal to view and pay your taxes. Local, state, and federal government websites often end in .gov.
- This form shows the income you earned for the year and the taxes withheld from those earnings.
- Income and Fiduciary Vouchers –these estimated tax payment vouchers provide a means for paying any taxes due on income which is not subject to withholding.
- Do not include Social Security numbers or any personal or confidential information.
- Select software vendors offer free electronic filing services to qualified Georgia taxpayers.
- Before viewing or printing these documents you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or higher.
- In order to view .PDF files you need a .PDF reader supported by your devices operating system.
Find your Massachusetts Personal Income tax forms here. You will also find personal income https://turbo-tax.org/ prior-year forms, estimated tax payment vouchers, and nonresident composite forms.
The official website of the Internal Revenue Service. Find federal tax forms, tax tips, instructions, and more. Select software vendors offer free electronic filing services to qualified Georgia taxpayers. Hawaii state tax forms and reproduction specifications are available on the Federation of Tax Administrators Secure Exchange System website.
- You can also print out the form and write the information by hand.
- For copies of state tax returns, contact your state’s Department of Revenue.
- Any differences created in the translation are not binding on the FTB and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes.
- Learn about the types of Form 1099, what to do if you notice any errors and how to get a copy if you didn’t receive one.
- If you are unable to file using Webfile, use our downloadable .PDF reports, designed to work with the free Adobe Reader.
- The following instructions explain how to download a file from our Web site and view it using ADOBE Acrobat Reader.
You can also file your Maryland return online using our free iFile service. We comply with the state law that requires agencies to post all application forms for general public use on their Web sites. Find the forms you need – Choose Current year formsor Past year forms, and select By form number or By tax type. Employers must file a Form W-2 for each employee from whom Income, social security, or Medicare tax was withheld. If you requested Form 1099 from a business or agency and didn’t receive it, contact the IRS. Wait times to speak with a representative may be long. Online – To read, print, or download your transcript online, you’ll need to register at IRS.gov.
Individual Income and Fiduciary Tax Forms and Publications
If you are unable to file using Webfile, use our downloadable .PDF reports, designed to work with the free Adobe Reader. While other browsers and viewers may open these files, they may not function as intended unless you download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader.
For forms and publications, visit the Forms and Publications search tool. When you click on your selected form, the file will open in Adobe Acrobat and you will see a cursor that is shaped like a hand. The hand cursor will allow you to move the form around on your screen when you click and drag. When you position the hand cursor on the form and click, the I-beam cursor will appear. The I-beam cursor allows you to select a field, a check box, a radio button, or an item from a list. Form 1040-ES is used by persons with income not subject to tax withholding to figure and pay estimated tax. 311 provides direct access to City government information, services, and real-time service updates.
Connect with City government
Currently, there is no computation, validation or verification of the information you enter and you are still responsible for entering all required information . Pay use tax when boat is registered with the Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles, County Tax Collector, or licensed private tag agency.
This Google™ translation feature, provided on the Franchise Tax Board website, is for general information only. If you are having difficulties to open any of the forms with the viewer (e.g. MAC PDF Preview) or browser (e.g. Google Chrome/or Edge), please do the following. In order to view .PDF files you need a .PDF Forms & Instructions reader supported by your devices operating system. If you are a nonresident and need to amend your return, you must file Form 505X. Use this form to apply for an employer identification number . Ask a real person any government-related question for free. They’ll get you the answer or let you know where to find it.
We do not control the destination site and cannot accept any responsibility for its contents, links, or offers. Review the site’s security and confidentiality statements before using the site. In the “Save as…” window, select the location on your computer where you want to store the file, and click “OK”. Position your mouse pointer over the form you wish to download.
What are the different IRS forms?
- Form 1040 and Form 1040-SR.
- Schedule A: For itemizing.
- Schedule B: Reporting interest and dividends.
- Schedule C: For freelancers or small business.
- Schedule D: Capital gains.
- The W-2: Income from a job.
- Form 1098: Mortgage or student loan interest you paid.